Saturday, April 16, 2011

Road Trip

Since I began this blog Friday, March 4th, I’ve been posting every weekday and some Saturdays. But that schedule is about to be somewhat interrupted. Mr. Spherical Model and I are taking a road trip to go see our son Economic Sphere graduate with his Economics degree (and then bring Social Sphere home for the summer).

I had envisioned writing during the drive, and then posting at night at motels along the way, but that might not be possible. And when we arrive at our destination, we’ll be staying with my mother, where phones are connected to walls and the last computer there (which my mother did not use) was pre-pentium chip antique. So when I can post is anyone’s guess.

In the meantime, I suggest reading anything and everything by Thomas Sowell, for economic and political commentary (Uncommon Knowledge is soon to do another interview with him, so that’s something to look forward to). And for civilization info, try exploring information available at United Families International and check out their Family Issues Guides.

I’m still hoping I can check in several times during the next week and a half. And I expect to post regularly again after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment